New Asphalt Roofing Massachusetts
We provide a written estimate with labor and material cost clearly outlined, along with a diagram and roof plan. Our roof estimates are informative and extra valuable because of our industry knowledge and expertise. (SAMPLE BELOW)
Scope of Work:
1. Proper removal and disposal of all roofing layers.
We strip the roof to the boards, being careful to extract every old roof nail. Then we inspect roof deck for imperfections, and soft or rotted boards.
2. Replace roof boards as needed.
We charge $2.00 per square foot to replace roof decking (Materials & Labor)
3. Installation of quality ice and water shield, covering 6 feet along all lower roof edges, in valleys, roof/wall intersections, and around roof protrusions such as vent pipes and chimneys (Ice dam protection).
4. Installation of GAF Deck Armor breathable and water proof underlayment (instead of felt). – Product Information
5. Installation of new custom double drip edge on all roof edges.
6. Installation of GAF pro-starter-strips along all roof edges – Product Information
7. Installation of new vent pipe flanges.
8. Installation of GAF shingles
9. Installation of GAF Cobra ridge Vent System (carpentry work included).
10. Installation of GAF Timbertex hip and ridge caps.
11. Re leading of all chimneys (old lead ground out and replaced)
12. Zinc strips to assist in the prevention of mold and moss build up on roof surface.
Roofing Massachusetts – Premium Installation Warranty
All siding is removed along dormers and wall/roof intersections so ice and water shield can be installed along with extra large step flashing, and then siding is replaced with new or existing siding. This extra work is included with all premium master elite roof installations, and is backed with a lifetime warranty. There are currently only 12 roofing contractors in Massachusetts that are certified by GAF, and offer this warranty, we are one of them.